Dragonfly Ayurveda and Yoga, LLC
In this blog we will cover:
According to the American Chiropractic Association approximately 80% of the population suffer from some form of back pain. Back pain is also the 3rdmost common reason for visits to the Drs. Office. A study of 5,000 patients with lower back pain revealed that only 20% had some underlying structural problem such as damaged vertebrae, herniated disc (that was pressing on a nerve), or arthritis. The remaining 80% were diagnosed as being caused by inelastic (too tight) and/or weak muscles…and the ancient sciences of Ayurveda and yoga believes that there is even more to this…a possible energetic blockage of the 7 energies of the body.
There are many reasons for back pain. One reason that you may have never thought of is an energy blockage. Have you...