Are you ready to reduce your back pain, or help your clients, friends, or loved ones who suffer from back pain?
What you'll get with this course:
- Welcome Video : A short introduction to the instructor Annette Broy and instructions on how to use the program along with 6 Educational downloadable PDF's that include Ayurvedic recommendations for back pain relief.
- Module 1 Video : Basic Back Anatomy is where you will learn about the structures of the spine and muscle groups. In addition we will discuss how and where the nerves exit out of the spinal column and their important function in the body. We will clarify the 5 movements of the spine and discuss examples of yoga postures that you can include in your yoga practice to enhance your range of motion for spinal health.
- Module 2 Video : Common issues of the back. We discuss common reasons for back pain, different types of surgeries along with common postural problems and how to improve these issues with yoga and lifestyle changes. We also discuss energetic blockages of the chakra system that could be correlated to back pain issues.
- Module 3 Video : This video includes a live demonstration with a model to show how to recognize imbalances of the spine and how to safely complete a yoga practice to take you or your clients to a new level of health using yoga.
- Module 4 Video : This is a complete 35 minute yoga practice for helping to reduce back pain and improve back health. Modifications are also provided in this video.
This course qualifies for 3 CEU's for Yoga Alliance registered yoga instructors. CEU's for other health care providers will be available upon approval from qualifying agency.
What you can expect :
- Full support from Annette Broy, RN, CCM, E-RYT, C-IAYT, CAP to answer your questions and assist you on your journey.
- Decrease in back pain and improvement of overall back health through consistent practice of the principles taught in this course.
- The ability to apply the principles of this course to help others improve their back pain and improve quality of life.
- A yoga practice that you can use daily to improve your back health.
- Ayurvedic recommendations to further improve the health of your back and improve quality of life.
- Tools to help you re-think possible causes of back pain and getting to the root cause of pain and in some cases can eliminate back pain forever!
Once purchased, this course is yours for personal use forever. You can log in anytime to view the course or do the yoga practice!
Copyright©2019 Dragonfly Ayurveda and Yoga, LLC reserves all rights and any content of this course may not be shared or used by anyone else other than the purchaser unless written consent is obtained by Annette Broy or Dragonfly Ayurveda and Yoga, LLC affiliate.
For use of this material in a group or business setting, please contact us for licensing rights.